This is not a 'canned' presentation but rather the truth in my payroll service!
Say good-bye to payroll hassles! For as low as $125.00 a month you can rest easy! This monthly fee includes weekly payroll for 1-5 employees, all quarterly filings and year end filings. There are NO hidden fees. And your are kept informed about timely tax hiring incentives to save you money.
When should you switch to my payroll service? Anytime!
Accurate payroll you can count on:
• Each payday, tell us your employee hours. We will call you for hours. We calculate all federal, state, and local taxes, as well as voluntary deductions such as retirement plan contributions or insurance premiums. All guaranteed to be 100% accurate.
• Your tax deposits will be on time and correct— every time!
• We complete your federal and state payroll filings for you, including quarterlies, year end forms and W-2’s at no extra charge (all inclusive monthly fee.)
• All of your payroll information will be maintained and available: employee records, past pay stubs, tax filings, and records of tax payments for up to two years.
No more IRS interest and penalties!
• Did you know that each year, 1 out of 3 small businesses pays a penalty to the IRS? With our payroll service, you’ll never miss a tax deadline or pay the wrong amount.
You and your employees will be pleased!
• On payday, paychecks can be handed out, or they can be electronically deposited into employee bank accounts with our Direct Deposit service. Your employees will love you for Direct Deposit! No more trips to the bank! We also provide professional pay stubs detailing the current as well as year-to-date withholdings, vacation and sick time.
• All common pay types are supported.
• Voluntary deductions are also handled, such as insurance, retirement plans, and many others.
We will make sure your paychecks, tax filings, tax payments, and W-2’s are accurate and on time, every time. Relax… your payroll is in capable hands.
Questions and Answers
What do I need to get started? All we need is your company and employee information, and payroll history (if any) for this year. Call us to schedule an appointment to discuss your payroll requirements. We will design a customized payroll solution for you.
Can I switch payroll providers mid-year? As long as you have records of your payroll history, you can switch at any time.
Can I import this information to my accounting software? You can import your payroll data into accounting software such as Peachtree, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Online Edition, QuickBooks for Mac, ATX Cash Command, ATX Total Command, and Microsoft® Money, so that all information is in one place.
What about W-2’s? At year-end, we create W-2 forms for you and your employees. And we take care of filing them with the Social Security Administration.
What if an employee needs a copy of an old pay stub? No problem. We maintain complete records of your payroll data, for quick access whenever you need it. Your employees can also access their pay stubs securely online at PaycheckRecords.com, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How will I stay on top of my payroll details? We will provide you with a variety of reports that will allow you to remain informed and in control of your payroll.
• Guaranteed accurate federal, state and local tax calculations
• Professional paychecks and pay stubs
• Direct deposit
• Secure online employee access to pay stubs - if needed
• Payments to independent contractors (1099 required at a $5.00 per contractor)
• Pay types: salary, hourly wages, multiple pay rates, bonuses, cash tips, paycheck tips, expense reimbursements, allowances, holiday, and more.
• Voluntary deductions: taxable and pre-tax premiums for medical, dental, and vision; retirement plans; flexible spending accounts: dependent and medical care; cash advance and loan repayments; and others.
• Federal Tax Deposits and Filings - no extra charge
• Quarterly and year-end filings - no extra charge
• W-2’s - no extra charge
• W-4’s, I-9’s and employer registration forms - no extra charge
• State Tax Deposits and Filings - no extra charge
• New hire reporting - no extra charge
• Employer registration forms - no extra charge
• Detailed, Insightful Reports - no extra charge
• Employer reports: Tax Liability, Tax and Wage Summary, Total Pay, Tax Payments, Workers’ Compensation, Vacation and Sick Leave
We guarantee you will be completely satisfied! Our rates are competitive rates and can beat the larger payroll processors. With no hidden fees. Contact us for rates beyond 5 employees. You won't be disappointed.
*Some clients may qualify as a "seasonal employer" and pay as little as $45.00 a month in the "off season."
The State of NJ requires all employers to carry Worker's Compensation Insurance. Proof of coverage must be posted in a location employees can view.
501c3 organizations are exempt from paying employer federal unemployment tax. That's a savings of $56.00 per year for each employee who earns at least $7,000 per year.
New employers are assigned an initial tax rate of 3.3% for Unemployment disability and workforce development assessments on base wages in NJ.
NJ & PA have a reciprocity agreement for state income taxes. If your employee lives in PA and works in NJ he/she will only pay PA state income tax. He/she will not need to file a non resident NJ income tax return.
PA residents working in NJ will file unemployment claims as well as temporary disability claims in NJ since they will be required to pay into the NJ fund.
New employees must complete the following forms upon hire: 1) NJ-W4 2) Federal W-4 3) INS I-9 4) Direct Deposit Authorization
Employers must report new hires in NJ on the NJ New Hire form.
If you have any concerns about creating nexus please contact your attorney.
Employee or Contractor? Click here to see the IRS definition. NJ has strict rules regarding independent contractor status. Called the ABC test, if you don't pass, you will be assessed penalty and interest on payments reclassified as employee compensation.
Never thought a valuable employee would resign? It can happen. Did he/she sign a confidentiality agreement? How safe is your organizations information? Don't wait for this to happen, be proactive and contact us for sample language.
How long should an employer retain employment records?
What information can an employer verify to a third party regarding employment?
At what point do you need a signed release form from the employee to verify employment information?
What are the repercussions of "letting an employee go"?
Is NJ an '"at will" state?
Not sure of the answers to these questions? Contact us! We can help you manage the maze of employment regulations and issues.